VIP Experience

This entry is about how I treat myself and my husband 
to some VIP experiences before our Vietnam flight.

Disclaimer: 
No money was spent to receive these treatment.
No thick-skin hard selling was done to get sponsored. These are not sponsored. 

As some of you may know, ANZ has been bought over by DBS.
I found the perfect solution to utilize my remaining ANZ Travel $.
Wolero! Limousine Service.

I love collecting points as I spend because it value adds into my life.
If you know that you are going to spend $500, wouldn't you want to get something in return without spending a single cent more?
That's just my thought process.
If I know I will spend a X amount, then I better make sure that the value ratio is worth more than just getting a few % back in rebates.

Anyway, Wolero kinda screwed up and gave me a Audi ride to the airport instead of a Merz.
Nothing else exceptional. It feels like another taxi ride. =/ darn



SATS Lounge, Changi Airport

So Wolero's audi limousine service brought us to our destination.
Only took a half day leave so PHEW, thank goodness we didn't miss our flight.



Reason why I wanted to reach there early was to enjoy the 2 complimentary airport lounge passes which I have and is able to expire.

So question you may have is, how I was able to get these 2 complimentary airport lounge passes?

I'm proud to say, I'm quite an independent woman. I take responsibilities for my expenditure and during the process of getting furniture and wedding, I was awarded with 2 complimentary Dragon Pass airport lounge passes. If you have known ANZ, they are so stingy that they only reward you with those passes if your transaction reach $10k per quarter year. 

ACTUALLY, it's a very lame reward. Why? 

You do not have to spend $10k to get complimentary airport lounge passes. 
Just apply for any credit card with Visa Signature. (and Visa Infinite I believe)
Visa Signature gives you 2 complimentary airport lounge passes a year. 
And the catch is, you don't have to earn alot to be able to apply for any credit cards with this benefit!
$30k annual, for most requirement! 
You do the math! 

 So now, let me share with you why SATS is my favourite airport lounge. 


Quiet, spacious, comfort. Plenty of seats, with power plugs.
 Spacious lounge
 Maybe these seats suits you more? Like a boss?
 Pod compartments for some privacy?
 All lounges are stocked  The difference is the choice of food they serve.
But since they are all airport food, don't expect high class restaurant standard.
 Having Singapore delicacies serves as a really nice touch to the variety of food for our foreign visitors!
 And please, with free free-flow hard liquor and wine, can you still say that visiting
this lounge isn't worth it?
It's free alcohol!
So what if you don't drink? 
Having alcohol free flow already shows how much more worth it SATS is compared to 
other airport lounges! 





 Tibits!
Some warm food for your stomach before the flight? 
 Massage chair





My husband is someone who is extremely thrifthy and very often 
doesn't know how to just spend on himself. I am so glad that he enjoyed his time at the lounge too!




I didn't take much photos of the food available here BUT...I believe someone did a better job than me.
My humble blog is just for me to record down some memories of me and my husband. 

If you are reading this and find that this isn't very helpful, I am sorry.
Please check out this person's blog instead!!
http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2016/07/08/review-sats-premier-lounge-singapore/

Comments

Popular Posts