Moneysmart: Good site for commoner's finance planning

I first started using Moneysmart when I was doing research on credit cards.

They did a compilation of the benefits of credit cards and so it makes it real quick to judge which to pick based on what we are looking for in return.

Just today, I read another article on the site.
http://blog.moneysmart.sg/property/why-are-singaporeans-still-choosing-a-condo-over-an-hdb-flat/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=contentsg

Something to aim for as my long term goal!
Have you played the game cash flow?
I have had enough of staying in the rat loop.

I await for the day I can say :
I don't have to marry someone rich
because I am rich

I want to be financially free, want a car with driver, not worry about Singapore's rising cost of living. Want a boyfriend who can give me the most perfect ring and house and life (which was granted lol)

I think in this generation, men and women are equal. It's really hard to depend on just one side providing for the family. Unless you are a Fu Er Dai!!!
And I cannot go against my principles to just laze around at home and expect the best from my fiance. It's just not right isn't it?

So that's why I'm working hard so that I can earn more in future to help clear our housing debt. THEN, we can think about buying a condo and car. Car is definitely at the bottom of my list, there are so many other options to grow your wealth and car is not one of them!

Comments

Popular Posts