HEADHUNTED

It was a utterly normal Saturday UNTIL Zen happened to launch my gmail
and I saw a mail that would make my happiness last for maybe.... another month! Maybe.,

It was a British company's job offer.
I felt so honoured and really appreciated their effort in sourcing me out.
This British company is rather big. with a 4.4/5 rating on glassdoor.
They also mentioned that they would provide a full relocation package to UK.
Such attractive deal! FULL...relocation package!
UK!

Nevertheless...... because I'm not single anymore, I have to think about the people around me.
I cannot just abandon everything and live my life in UK, Britain.
It is probably the best deal I can get when I was still a 21 year old, looking for a job in the Gaming industry.

However, I'm already 25 years old.
Next year,

I'm travelling to Japan with Family
Travelling to Bali with Friends
Taking CFA in June
Engaging in interior designers to get the house done
Getting married in December.

That is a lot of important events to settle, isn't it?!
Hence, I had to turn down the offer, no matter how attractive it is.

/cry

It'll be alright. I don't have to visit UK for work.
I'll earn enough and travel there for holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts