ENGAGED: Zen's spoil-market-Yacht-Proposal

I am engaged!
7TH NOV 2015

Just received the photos from Zen. There was some problem transferring to my harddisk so I only chose a few to upload.

HOW I WAS LED TO THE YACHT:

About 2 weeks before, I was informed to join his sister for a Yacht double date outing because they lied tt they had won a lucky draw prize at an event!!! <= I'm so gullible

I don't find it a surprise since his sister has invited me to events before. Like Noir FS @ Chjimes.
She's the founder of Elska and quite a high profile blogger so I really didn't suspect that the free yacht outing was a proposal scheme!

This is US! The double date. I've gained like 3KG ever since I came back from Japan.
/goodbye to the slimmer me. /cry

The dock at Sentosa Cove was an eye-opener!
There are so many luxurious looking yacht parked at the dock. So many different varieties of design which would cater any consumer's needs!

I'm so envious for the owners of the Yacht!

Another look around the vicinity, you will see million dollar estates around the dock.


Here's me and Zen!

Jy kept me upstairs for a while when the guys went down to prepare without myknowing


When I went down with JY, this was the surprise! I first saw someone who looked like my dad. And just went I was about to ask why is there a crew who looks like my dad, the cabin door swung open and Zen kneeled down to propose. Zen said I was frozen for a min.
 Lol yap. Both our parents were there to witness this scene. So embarassing!

 Our family shot. Jieying and Jason working hard outside to help us take all these shots!


Zen made this board and the flowers!!! spoil market pro.

Btw, it's roses AND tulips in the bouquet. 
Tulips were imported because Tulips don't last under the hot temperature


 Yap, that's it for our romantic surprise proposal!
<3

Comments

Popular Posts