WEDDING BANQUET @ FOUR SEASONS HOTEL SINGAPORE DATE CONFIRMED

We finally confirmed our wedding banquet @ Four Seasons Hotel Singapore!

Previously, I blogged about St Regis and Ritz Carlton, those were only 2/5 of the hotels I've looked into. I chose the hotels by the look of their ballroom. ^^
After narrowing down to 5 hotels,
here was what I had:
(not ranked in any manner)
1) Ritz Cartlon
2) St Regis
3) Crowne Plaza Hotel at Changi
4) Raffles Hotel
5) Four Seasons Hotel Singapore

(Photos are all available on google, says the lazy blogger)

I can say I'm quite a perfectionist when it comes to planning important events.
For months, I have been doing researching on wedding banquets and renovation during my commuting hour.

Even though we know that there's more than a year to the wedding, we decided to ask the Four Seasons coordinator for the dates availability. Thank goodness we asked because there were only a few dates left! It's not wonder all the wedding forum suggested booking AT LEAST a year in advance.

If your family is very traditional and insist that you should get married on an auspicious date, please...go ahead and book 3 years in advance. 24 December 2016 was booked 3 years in advance. Some other dates were booked 2-3 years in advance. Hence, I count myself lucky -_-
There are too many kiasu people out there! IF you already know which hotel you would want to hold your banquet at, please go ahead and book now!

October, November, December are popular months. October, which is the 8th month in the lunar calender. November, because it's year end? And December, yes of course, the winter holidays festive season, right after the wedding, you can fly off for your winter holiday I guess!

Alright, about Auspicious date, actually we did consult the temple for some dates and found out that it doesn't tally with the generic dates provided on the net. But as the net information state, it is only for general use, not considering you and your partner's Ba Zi, Eight Characters.
The temple also wanted to know whether the date will clash with our parents so we had to provide them with the respective zodia.

Why did I chose Four Seasons Hotel Singapore?
- FOOD
There are LOTS of good reviews about JiangNan Chun, where the banquet food is from.
The western menu is also rather unique. I WISH I COULD GET THAT but the older generations will prefer chinese menu. Anyway, I won't get to eat much right? I'm not sure what is the procedure but I understand that I will need to change out to another gown and go around to take photos instead of sitting still to enjoy my food.

- AMBIENCE
If you have not been to Four Seasons, step in and let the place tell you how BEAUTIFUL that place is. Even if you aren't choosing the hotel, go ahead and visit the hotel of your choice.
Make your banquet payment worth well by giving you and your invited guests a wondering experience right from the doorstep to the ballroom. I love every elegant detail from the lounge to the ballroom. Feels so luxurious and royal. I bet I'll feel like a princess in a princess gown during my wedding day. Can't wait!

Things to note:
Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is not the same as The Regent Four Seasons. They also do not produce Four Seasons Mooncake. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts