RESEARCH: RENOVATION LOG #02

These are my chosen Interior Designers whom I will send my email to on the 25th October.
(Not ranked in any manner)

They are all chosen either because
- they have experience in modern European designs OR
- by the looks of their portfolio, I trust that they can do a good job

DHOME Studio
This ID surprised me because at the first glance, I doubted their professionalism. <=== oops They did not have a website to showcase their work. BUT they have a facebook account which has ALOT of photos to prove how creative and experience they are.

The Upper Room Design Studio 
This studio has experience in Victorian Designs

Third Avenue Studio
I'm quite ok with this studio too because their 3D mock ups(I believe it's 3D since I'm an artist myself) looks good.

Voila Design Pte Ltd 
Good reviews. Good worksmanship.

Mong Design Studio 
Well known for profesionalism. Flexible and cater to customer's requests. Might be pricey

You can find them on google search.
Some have facebook and some on their in-house websites.
All of them are available on Qanvast.
Unfortunately, Qanvast does not have a search function so you can't search for these IDs on Qanvast.
If you do want to look at them via Qanvast, you have to go Google search engine, type "Qanvast/ <ID name> "

If you chance upon my suppose-to-be-low-profile blog, good luck on your research too~

Comments

Popular Posts