RESEARCH: WEDDING VENUES

Throwback tooooo.........................8th August 2015. 
I saved this entry but had forgotten to publish it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today marks Singapore's 50th birthday~
To celebrate this occasion, Singapore gets a 4 days holiday from 7th August(FRI) to 10th August(MON).

I spend my time playing FFXIV, studying CFA Ethics and ... researching on wedding venues for our future! (Which would be next year 2016)
Zen is going to propose this year and he's not telling me when.
Being a perfectionist, I'm very worried that I will not be able to get my dream wedding venue!
I've spoke to fellow colleague YZ regarding her January wedding and her advice was to book a year in advance. Hers was all done in 6 months and it was really rush. Especially when you want to have it on an auspicious day! We are Chinese so our family will want us to stick to the tradition.

Let's jump to my research:

ST REGIS
Image from St Regis website. Click for a clearer image.
Image from St Regis website. Click for a clearer image.

I really love this Art Deco setting!
Unfortunately, the downside is that you will need to have hundreds of guests.
My god... what about people with fewer friends and relatives?! T_T

Well. This is my first choice. I do hope they will accommodate to our request for lesser guests.

What I like:
Art Deco
Elegance
Fine Dining (individual servings)
Attractive package
Choice of Western/ Chinese Cuisine

RITZ CALTON
Image from Ritz Carlton website. Click for a clearer image.

I placed this as my second choice as I can't forget how delicious the roasted chicken was from Ritz Carlton dinner course! Unfortuntately, like the above, you need to basically be a SOCIALITE, or be blessed with relatives born during the babyboom period, to be able to book a venue here. *CRIES*

What I like:
Modern European Style
Elegance
Food

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And ... in the end, I had to choose something else because

I JUST DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH GUESTS TO BOOK THESE ENTICING PLACE!!! 

/cry

Comments

Popular Posts