QUEST:Hunting for Interior Design and gathering research

It's been quite some time after we received our confirmation on unit selection.
I'm been gathering research bit by bit for renovation.

I have a rough idea of how I want our future house to look like but I feel that it is best we have a clearer idea of what we want before dumping in our hard earned money in.

Currently, I'm only researching from this 3 sites:

  1. Qanvast 
  2. Architecture and Design 
  3. Home and Deco


Qanvast is VERY helpful because it comes with a mobile app.
I can just browse through it on my way to work. Other than the accessibility, it has to be their interface!! Although Home & Deco has similar layout, they aren't showing us what we want to know.
Where's the price? Where's the name of the designer? I feel that Qanvast really grasp the mind of their target audience. Their interface is build to help people like me who are doing research. It's not just showcase of other interior designers.

/bow(FFXIV emoticon) to the editors! Qanvast also has helpful links, one after another, at the bottom of the page.

Oh and... is it just me or the colourscheme on Qanvast looks really in harmony and relaxing.
I think the psychological effect from the User Interface is what got me addicted to browsing every morning.

That's all for now! Back to my research.

Comments

Popular Posts